Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dragon Cando Blitzkrieg Series


Besides the Takara World Tank Museum, the next biggest player in this 1/144 world is Dragon and its Cando series. The latest release is the 1/144 German Blitzkrieg Series . Here is the line up:

Pz.II Ausf.B, Pz.Abt.z.b.V.40, Norway 1940
Pz.III Ausf.E, Pz.Rgt.3, 2.Pz.Div., Greece 1941
Pz.38(t) Ausf.G, Pz.Rgt.204, 22.Pz.Div., Sevastopol 1942
Pz.III Ausf.F, 4.Pz.Div., Russia 1941
Pz.IV Ausf.D, 21.Pz.Div. DAK, North Africa 1941
Pz.IV Ausf.F1, 5.Pz.Div. Russia 1942
SPECIAL limited item - Pz.Kpfw.38(t) w/ Tank Crew

From the picture above which I got from the web, it seems the special 38(t) quite nice and those 2 figures make this special really "special" (Not just a different color scheme from some previous releases). I think Japan has just released it but I'll wait for it to be released in the U.S. as I probably can pay less and also has a display box (In addition, you don't need to open it to know what's inside the box). I normally order one carton of 48 which includes about 2 specials. If you buy one carton in Japan, probably you can get 4 special out of 120 (15pcs x 8boxes). I will talk more about the differences between these 2 (Japan and US releases) in my coming posts.

No comments: