Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Japan Trip Report - 2 (Resin - Hummvee)

One main object of my visit to Akihabara was to get some resin kits which are not available on-line normally. Hummvee is one item I was looking for as you can't find any today in the pre-build category to accompany your M1 or M2/M3 in combat.

The first one is a Hummvee Ambulance (on top). I don't know what number this vehicle is but it seems to be an up-armor version.

The second one is a troop carrier with soft-top. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I think it's a M966 or M988. I prefer a hard-top version but only these 2 are available. More pictures can be found here. I think with some patience, they can be good additions to your US squad.


Here is also a piece of news on up-coming stuffs as Shizuoka Hobby Show will be taking place from May 18 - 21. Here is the original link. Nothing really new as the F-Toys War Bird and Heliborne Collection 3 has been talked about in the forum for a couple months.

No comments: