Friday, March 03, 2006

Cafereo Bigbird - update 3 & Cando Hummvees

Sorry for no update yesterday as it was Mrs. blog's birthday so we went out to have a nice meal. There was not much news lately anyway may be except more pictures and info everywhere on the Cafereo's Big Bird this morning when I turn on my PC. I think you may have seen it so I'm not going to say much. 2 models with 3 different painting schemes + 1 special. Yen 600 each. One big box has 8 kits so hopefully you can get a complete set in one big box.

Robert K, I think you are asking these Cando Hummvees. They were released many months ago but I didn't see too many of them. I think they were sold out in the local shop here very soon. I think you can still find them available in the web. Let me know if you need any help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange the box you showed is 1/72.... in the 1/144 cando american page there are a Usarmy HMMWV with several variations... and the box looks the same you posted..

wtmblogger said...

Yes, these are what showed in the Cando page and they are all 1/72. Not 1/144.