Sunday, February 19, 2006

Model Graphix March 2006

I had a chance to take a look at the March Model Graphix today. The last page is the misery picture which we saw the FAMO and the Puma shown in the background of a Chi-ha. I don't quite understand what the article really said but it seems it was about the editor had paid a visit to Kaiyodo. Many things has been censored so you don't really know what they were looking at. The only things you see is a Pz IB which I think will be included in WTM10. Together with the Chi-ha, it sounds like a series of light tanks. However, the FAMO and Puma looked like resin kits I saw before so I think we jumped the gun wishing these were WTM10 items. If they were, it's too good to be true. Hopefully someone has more info or actually has read the article can correct me.

No comments: