Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More Cando Blitzkrieg Series & Metal Troops AS-90


Cando Blitzkrieg Series
I have just received my order of Blitzkrieg Series from Dragon Cando. Since I need to spend some time to unpack it, so I just show you some pictures which I haven't showed before.

Metal Troops AS-90
Here are a couple more pictures of the AS-90 which I mentioned couple days ago. As usual, the tank comes with a display box. This display box personally I think it's a bit too big. It's about the same size of a 1/72 tank such as those from Dragon Armor. To me, I think the size like those from Cando is better as you may easily running out of space to display or store if every single 1/144 has a display box like these Metal Troops offers.

As I mentioned the other day, the tank is very well sculpted. These two pictures can show you both sides of the tank. One thing I don't quite understand is why Metal Troops picked a pose where the gun barrel looks like is firing a round but it's actuall resting on the lock. I think the Dragon with the gun in full recoil makes more sense if a gun is not firing. I'm not an armor expert so please correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way, if you haven't seen it, my fellow blogger BD99 has some info about the 1/144 panzer crews from Presier. Check it out. Highly recommended.

No comments: