Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dragon Cando - More old stuffs from Dragon

After trying to milk some yen from the Japan market, Dragon tries to milk some US$ this time. These twin "value packs" have been posted in the US Dragon site for a while and now we have more pictures from the offical Cando site. All M1s are re-released. Same tanks and same painting. The only new cars with new painting are 2 M2/M3 as shown here. The MSRP of these twin value pack is $6.95 so it's a good value for Dragon. A guy like me need to spend $6.95 to buy a new re-painted M2/M3. What an offer!

Couple days ago I moaned about the quality of some new manufacturers but I think I should shut up or praise these guys as I think more competition probably will bring better product, rather than re-re-release, from Dragon.

Correction: The M2 above in NATO camo in fact is the "Special" in the M2/M3 series. I paid 25 bucks for it when it first came out and now it's mass produced. S**t.

No comments: